Just like a box of chocolates, we’ve gone all soft-centred about Valentines (and Basil of course), which is why our latest dog gift guide is packed full of cutesy hearts, pink and all things pretty. There’s treats to tickle their tastebuds, toys, fancy pet wear and more.
Our star buy both on price and pressies is PetsPyjamas Valentine’s Dog Treat Box, priced £24.99, containing a rawhide Valentine Lollipup, biscuits, a sweet love hearts bandana, Dog Pérignon Champagne toy, tennis ball, and pet travel bowl. You can even get the box personalised with your dog’s name and their very own photo-stamp.
Show your dog some love this Valentine’s Day with our recommended gift buys ...
- Love Hearts Dog Treats, £7.90, Mungoandmaud.com
- ‘Love My Dog’ Dog Treat Bag, £8.45, Notonthehighstreet.com
- Cotton Rope Tug/Toss Toy in Red, from £11.20, Mungoandmaud.com
- Love Hearts Dog Bandana, from £15, Petmeloveadoption.com
- M&H Heather Bone Linen Squeaky Bone Toy, £18, Muttsandhounds.co.uk
- Ruby Rufus Two Tone Cashmere Dog Snood in Pink, from £35, Leadthewalk.com
- D&H Soft Rolled Leather Collar in Red, from £25.04, Petrunway.co.uk
- #eatloveplay Dog ID Tag by Hashtagdogtag, £12.95, Petspyjamas.com
- DIY IDEA - Valentine’s Dog Blanket, Prettyfluffy.com
- Personalised Valentine’s Dog Treat Box, £24.99, PetsPyjamas.com